Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sharing - 16 November 2010

Do you have time for your ancestors?
GM stresses the importance of Filial piety.
I recently receive a request to shift ancestors out from descendants' residence because none of the descendants still living there have time to pray to the ancestors or even say hi.
I confirmed with the client many times & the request stands.
I advocate filial piety & don't feel good with people who couldn't find the time to light a joss-stick or say hi to their ancestors at least once a day.
Haha. I wrote a script detailing that the Filial descendants have bought a luxurious residence for their beloved ancestors & wish them to live in luxury there.
Upon the understanding that at least at the new residence, the ancestors has more exposure to sutras chanted & offerings by the establishment daily, I felt much better.
The client & family members have dark auras & I sincerely hope they be filial & take care of their ancestors well & find time to visit with their ancestors frequently.

Please do not neglect your ancestors, else they neglect you. Do not under-estimate the help they can give you too.

Amituofo
Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment