Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sharing -15 November 2010

Seattle 2 September 2010
At breakfast, watching TV broadcast of news.
There was this Hurricane off east coast of USA & the estimated speed was 4.
Suddenly I find I had transformed into Kalachakra & stepping on the hurricane.
Then Kalachakra's right limb turn anticlockwise to spin the hurricane in the opposite direction to reduce its speed.
Haha! I am more shock than anything.
This is the second time that Kalachakra merges with me without 'notice'.

Seattle 8 November 2009. Rainbow villa fire homa lead by Grand Master. This one is done to give offerings to Kalachakra before GM does enpowerment of Kalachakra in Dallas the following week.
When all started to chant Kalachakra's mantra, I was standing on global earth as Kalachakra.
Both feet started to stamp the globe in tune with the chanting & arms shot out from both sides of 'me'.
I opened my eyes & looked at GM who is intent on the fire homa.
Assured that nothing is amiss I closed my eyes again.
Well, I am still Kalachakra.
So let it be.
When I shared these in temple on Goddess of mercy day recently, there were lots of feedback.
Some said I am too "ridiculous" & talk about "mystical" powers. Some said I should keep all these to myself.
There were about 100+ attendees & I sincerely hope at least one understand what it is to merge to go save lives or do something to ward off disaster.
Have you wonder why are you in True Buddha School & why are you cultivating as taught by GM?
Think about it deeply now. What do you think the ultimate scenario will be when you 'arrived' at destination?

I remember sharing Boddhicitta during cultivation. These can be found in GM's Hong Guang Da Cheng Jiu Book 3, the differnet types of Boddhicitta one can cultivate & how to do so.
The Hurricane one should come under Samodhi Boddhicitta. When we merge, the condition should be in Samodhi. When one enters the realm of the particular Buddha/Bodhidsattva/Dharma Protectors.....one has the same ability of that Deity.
Buddha's 4 Noble Truths has pointers as to how one should perceive sight, sound, touch...& how one should react. GM also teaches us the same through many speeches.
If someone would have come forward and said, Venerable, can you share more with me?
At least, I risk being hurl abuse & slander & label a crazy fool for at least one amongst the congregation, I am contented.
Well, to be honest, many believed me but didnot voice any comment.
These are those that attended cultivation lead by me in two local temples.
GM said when one become Buddha one has 'sheng tong', mystical powers.
Open your hearts & open your minds, as long as you can visualise and put your compassion into saving lives or doing good for all sentient beings, anything is possible.
There is another take to merging without notice.
I believe that there are more than one person who merges with Kalachakra that morning to lend 'power' to the prevention of disaster or lessen the damages. The hurricane's speed was down to 2 when it hit shore that night.
I saw many flying on golden phoenixes during fire homa lead by GM in Melbourne this October.
Well if you think all these is not true, take it as reading fictional article.
Enjoy!

Amituofo
Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment