Wednesday, November 24, 2010

23 November 2010 - To Master The Highest Level

Reference to GM's Footprints on the seashore No.217.
From page 42. GM visited Zhu Xian Tang & a disciple asked about the First Truth.
GM asked him to write 4 characters to see his level of enlightenment.
应有即有 (meant to have, will have) was presented.
I remembered GM showed it to Master Lian XX & asked whether this disciple is enlightened or not.
The answer was not enlightened.
I noticed this fellow disciple always follow other masters around & asked lots of questions.

Reminded me of another 2 who asked me lots.
A wants to learn something which needed GM's personal empowerment. I advise him to seek empowerment & asked him why he wants to learn 'this'. He answered: I want to go up to higher level.


B asked me to teach him [1] star worshiping foosteps; [2] Vajra Indestructable mantra; [3] Primodial Ultimate Prajna Deliverance Mantra. He said if I don't know, can I ask GM for him.
My answer: As to your inquiry, please write to GM. You also need empowerment. I can't teach you. My humble suggestion is to master 4 preliminaries. Starsteps & etc. why do you need them? With metta.
His answer : ..I was born w psychic power ...Now in order to go for a highest level I need a master to teach me......Please advice....
**When I talked about Universal Power one evening after group cultivation, he was fast asleep!
Not meant to even know?
Highest Level = ???? Is it perceived as Power to control? To show off? To subdue?

When I hear the reason to learn is to reach THE HIGHEST LEVEL, I shut down.
Haha! They kind of scare me.

I will share my humble views of Universal Power next, which I had shared with fellow disciples during & after group cultivation.

Amituofo
Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment