Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Reckoning 报应之时


Above:
I only manage myself well, manage well my own eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, mind! 
Manage self well and cultivate properly!

Above: 
I hereby widely advise all sentient beings:
Curb evil and spread kindness. 
Refrain from criticising others.
Practice the righteousness of own guru. 
Maintain kindness in own heart.


Reckoning ~ 报应之时;(罪行)算账之日.

[1] I received a call today from local law enforcement about a fellow student, RH, that was introduced to me by a dharma speaker, SF, at a local chapter.

RH invited me to invest in his new company and I told him that I am a reverend and should not "gamble" in stocks and money markets.
So I gave him a loan instead and he drew up a sort of contract stating that he will pay me interest monthly.
Sadly, after the first few months, RH called me to tell me that his subordinate traded away my loan without his approval and the money is lost.
I remember it was nearing the CNY, so I told him that he can take care of his family first and slowly see to paying back my loan.
He sort of said "Hi" to me once in facebook and then absolute silence.
Seems the Law is after him now.

[2] Sometime last year, Chairman of Admin was removed because of massive media publicising alleged scandalous behaviour by him and a fellow reverend.
He was the leader that ordered my extermination from TBS!

[3] Late last year, the one that paid for black magic to harm me and stole lots of money from me, died of heart failure in China, where he had the black magic customised to harm me.

Remember I stated to those that attempt to hurt or harm me in any way, that You are actually hurting or harming yourself?
I also state that I don't need your apologies BUT you best apologise to yourself!

Hahaha!

Those that attempted to "Be my boss" really not faring too well!
The Lian-er as per GM recently, is not of sound mind.
The LF that wants me to join her team, has diverted herself to another school.
The LL that claimed to be incharge of me, has still to be Enlightened, and sadly his base was shut down by local authorities with months of his "taking over"!

Do not perceive that I am criticising anyone or talking bad about anyone!
I am only highlighting that "Evils" don't benefit their Perpetuators only!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment