Friday, June 16, 2017

只需[师尊心咒]! Only Need [Guru's Mantra]!



The above are photos captured during a dinner gathering on 5 June 2017 in Hong Kong.

I am seated between two fellow students, the one on my right, AA, is a veteran student of >20 years & the one my left, BB, is one year old.

I used Guru's Mantra ~ [Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom] to help them!
Yes! Just [Guru's mantra]!
I did the same many times in the past and documented in this blogspot as well :)

Refer to:
6-4-2011 六道金刚咒轮 6-Realms Vajra mantra wheel 【1】
8-4-2011 6 realms mantra wheel 【2】
Power of Guru's Mantra [1]
Power of Guru's Mantra [2]
Power of Guru's Mantra [3]
13-3-2011 Power of Mantra 咒的魔力 【2】
13-3-2011 Power of Mantra 咒的魔力 【1】

Now AA ~ has very dark & dull aura & a "blockage" of Qi in the middle of his chest, lower sternum.
I requested to meet up with him, after sighting a recent photo of his, while dining with fellow students.
I handed over the sarira pendant I wear around my neck and told AA to grasp it within his palms.
[1] Then I instructed him to chant Guru's mantra, all the time keeping watch over him.
I stopped him when I detected disturbances in him.
He said: when he chant Guru's mantra, each time, GM flashes in and out.
*AA is obviously unable to stabilise himself as GM flashes in and out and not still in front of him.

[2] Now, I taught him to visualise GM beaming light at him as he chant.
I stopped him again, when he started to "wobble"!
This time, he said he saw GM seated in front of him but facing sideway.
He attempted to turn GM around to face him.
*AA's eyes kept trembling and he was getting agitated.
He fixatedly tried to turn GM around to face him.
Remember: See Buddha Kill Buddha 见佛杀佛? A Key in Deep Meditation.
AA can be drawn away easily by his own Fixation.
Hahaha! 
GM Lu taught in his book 密教大光华 
the 4 requisites of Tantric cultivation and one of them is a Practice Partner 修行伙伴.
Someone that can keep watch while you meditate and vice versa.

[3] This time, I taught him a method that I practiced many times before.
Its an evolution of the 4 Immeasurable Visualisation with Boddhicitta as the Key.
**[As this is a one to one kind of instruction and close scrutiny of the subject at practice is required, I won't detail what I taught AA.]
This method helps AA moves into another Plane in order to cleanse himself & stay undisturbed.
AA said that this time, GM is shining brightly in golden light, real amazing.

Now BB ~ asked why she can't visualise at all.
[1] I taught her to stare at GM's picture that she has at home on her altar. She told me she has a big picture of GM Lu, framed and revered on her altar.
Focus and chant Guru's mantra.
Told her to change to next method after few days of doing above.

[2] Taught BB to stay focus on GM's picture on her altar BUT this time visualise she is looking at herself in a mirror.
Chanting Guru's mantra and stay focus on her "reflection" in the mirror.

Hahaha! When I meet up with her again, will gauge her for any improvement and then teach her "advance level" of chanting Guru's Mantra!

O! I heard that some fellow students threatened to report me and those attending my events to their perceived authority, TBS admin, through XR, the retired superintendent of Seattle temple! :)
I was shown a photo with the Aggressors in it, and especially a female fellow student standing beside XR. She has dark, dull and mean aura.

Hilarious! The mindset of ignorants, wasting away their limited time during this very visit to the sentient realm!

Who can mete out penalties to anyone who is cultivating tantric dharma as taught by GM Lu?
And as all my events are at private venues and funded by private sources, Trespassers are not permitted to "show-up"!

Can anyone dictate to one that cultivates in their own home or private places?
Can anyone gate-crash into private events held in private premises?

Remember that GM Lu said that We all cultivators have to abide by the Law of the countries we reside in!

Threatening to disturb and hinder cutlivation of Buddha Dharma is Anathema to Buddha's teachings! 

Hahaha!
Wake up!
XR is not a true Monk and I wrote many articles of his antics in this blogspot.
One such hilarious story is His claiming that GM Lu said he has HORNS!

Aggression and Group aggression only hinder yourself in getting onto and staying into the Boddhi Path.

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef  

No comments:

Post a Comment