Friday, June 2, 2017

Miracle 奇迹


Update on My Current Workplace 翻新我目前的工作岗位
Email subject: Update on My Current Workplace


date: Wed, May 31, 2017 at 12:04 AM
subject: Update on My Current Workplace

Hi Fashi
Amitofo! How are you? I hope you always on good health and happy.

After discussing with Nn earlier via WA, I just want to let you know that my current workplace which I already worked for the past 2 years and 6 months is being acquired by another Company. 
Due to the new management decision to cut the costs, almost all of the old Company's employee will be terminated tomorrow which I am also including one of the terminated employees. 
 My colleagues already have rumors since last week but we got the firm answer today. 
So basically I will be jobless as of 01 June 2017 and my next plan is I will search for a new job. I am entitled to have a severance pay from the new management on the end of month June 2017 but with the amount given later I have calculated and I need to managed carefully until I can get a new job.

Fashi, I just want to ask, what should I do? need you suggestion.
I prayed and asked GM since last week and whatever happens I accepted it since this is my karma ripen.
Thanks and regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

date: Wed, May 31, 2017 at 10:29 PM
subject: Re: Update on My Current Workplace

Hi Fashe

This morning I experienced a miracle
Yesterday I was told that I am one of the terminated people, but somehow the management changed their minds and offered me a job in the new Company. 
I am very grateful to GM of this opportunity and I hope I can contribute to the new Company.
Regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from: Pure Karma <purekarmaservices@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 3:31 AM
subject: Re: Update on My Current Workplace

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!
If you look at the time of the first email ~ 12:04 AM.
Then the [This morning I experienced a miracle.].
The time difference about 9 hours if work starts at 9AM.

This fellow student expresses his worries in written form, that is putting thoughts into "action"! 

Miracles happen for those with True Buddha Affinity or those that have been sincerely diligent in cultivation to make a change for Self and subsequently others!

YES! While you are agitating over "what's next", it is best to seek help from your Root Guru!
Chanting sutra or mantra can help you calm down and let your Root Guru & divinities do the necessary! 

This fellow student has been sponsoring Homa events and doing dedications frequently, on behalf of his parents & ancestors & etc. 

Once again, to Sponsoring Homa events ~ includes Homa supplies & charity!

Cheers and Happy Cultivating :)

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef
 

No comments:

Post a Comment