Tuesday, March 28, 2017

推销手腕~我是盲的?Sales Gimmick~I am Blind?



Blind ~
adjective, blinder, blindest.
1. unable to see; lacking the sense of sight; sightless:
a blind man.
2. unwilling or unable to perceive or understand:
They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to allarguments.
3. not characterized or determined by reason or control:
blind tenacity; blind chance.

This morning, someone claiming to be blind came to my doorstep and persisted in selling me something.

Ah! Whats the problem?

I live in the middle apartment from the stairway and both apartments to my left and right have shut windows and doors!

If the person that is trying to sell me something can't truly see, then he would have knocked on both of my neighbours' doors as well and not walked directly to my front door!

It is scary that people try to cheat others by claiming to be Handicap!
And this supposed to be blind person is big size and fat, and very pushy in forcing a sale! 

Do exercise some wisdom when being approach by anyone that has a strong and pushy sales' pitch and at the same time claimed to be handicap in some way! 


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment