Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1-2-2011 Greed & Ignorance 贪与无明

Seattle 2009
Someone told fellow Dharma students that I have 'Power'. 
Haha! Guess what?
From then on, every morning (7am) & evening (8pm) there is a  marked increase in attendance for both cultivation session at Seattle Temple. Also these attendees chose to sit very close to me. As they can't sit in front of me or beside me (because I am a venerable), they all sat behind me but pretty close.


Question: Does sitting next to GM makes one 'powerful' without                                             cultivation? 
What kind of 'Power'? How to get it and use it? It seems these are not important! Just want some like everyone else, can't lose out to others.


Haha! Greed & ignorance at work, do you agree?


Why crave something that you already have? If you cultivate you can find the Key to unlock it within yourself. 


Yes! I do share the empowerment/energy from GM & all Divinities with all around me.
Point is, how long can you retain this energy or if at all?


Special Tip: Share & don't try to horde it within. Energy should be an ever moving/circulating force, like Dharma Wheel forever turning. 


Throw Greed far far away please & leave Ignorance behind by following GM's teachings.


Amituofo
Lotuschef
True Buddha School



No comments:

Post a Comment