Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Absolute Trust In Guru?


Terjemahan Indonesia: Percaya Mutlak Pada Guru?

On New Year's day, after lunch, Guru got up to leave the dining hall.
A reverend went to kneel in front of Guru and offered a red packet.
She, AA, said: Shizun, I am from ZZ country.

She came back to her seat and told us what she did. She said she wanted to do that for quite some time already.

I looked at her for a while and said: Do you know that you lack absolute believe in Shizun as a Buddha? He knows Each & Everyone of his Students by Heart, there is no need to tell him where you are from.

AA said who say I don't have complete believe in Shizun! I am happy and I like to do so!

I said: Good, as long as you are happy. :)

---

Dear readers, what am I trying to tell her?
Do you agree that she really didn't know what a True/Authentic Buddha is about?

Hahaha!

THINK:
What is happening here?
One that need acknowledgement from Guru, so there is still a Material Need, in this case Recognition.

How long has she been harboring this thought to do so, with many others in sight?

:) How much Suffering she has created for herself just by doing a simple offering?

Do you think she will be happy for long?

I humbly believe that she has started to agitate over the NEXT offering or Close Encounter with Guru, concur?

Sentient mindsets create Suffering for Self all the time, agree?

Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment