Monday, February 11, 2013

11-2-2013 Three Poisons - I Want!

On Sunday, AA saw a carrier bag of mine filled with stuff on the floor beside a chair behind hers.
She asked the reverend, BB, sitting next to her, who's bag is that.

The answer was: It belongs to Lotuschef.
AA said: I like it very much. I want it!
BB said: You are crazy, if you take the bag, then where is Lotuschef going to put her stuff!

When I return to my seat, AA kept looking at my carrier bag and said : I like it, I want it.
I told her, I only brought 2 of these, I need them,
You go and buy your own.

I had a very unpleasant encounter with AA back in 2010 in Seattle.
She just walk up to me and address me as Lotuschef.
I don't remember meeting her and getting acquainted before.
However, manners is to be observe and I smile at her and say "Hi!".

She kept by my side and keep bombarding me with questions.
She asked me where I am staying, and I said: Silver Cloud.
She said she has never been to see the hotel and she would like to see over the place, and see whether she like to stay there or not.

When I boarded the shuttle for the hotel, she followed me.
Then she followed me to my room, supposedly to look over the place.
However, she bounced on the bed and said its comfortable and she will take a nap there.
She proceeded to remove her lama top and skirt and shoes and proceeded to lie down and make herself comfortable!!!

Yes! All without my consent!!!

She also said she don't like the place she is staying in and she is going to stay with me the next few days!!!

After much explanation that she can't stay with me, no matter what, she very grumpily left.

I have Monk to thank for this!

He lied to all that I am very wealthy and also will support all his projects, with my wealthy friends too!

Many just walked up to me after the launch of the 2 comics by YC, 2010's Chinese New Year because I donated USD 2000 for the printing of these comics!
Seems to verify Monk's lies about my being RICH!
Hahaha!

Dear all, if you have craving like AA and also expected others to satisfy all your cravings, you best not be a reverend as you are really too Sentient minded and needs a long long time to achieve True Renunciation!

:) Cheers All.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment