Friday, February 8, 2013

Guru, a True Buddha!

We are coming to Taiwan


1. Hi Fashi,

How is your trip so far? Enjoying yourself? J

This afternoon when having lunch with AA we were still discussing dunno if the committee will make

things difficult for you in Taiwan.. Lol

Will it be due to some technical issue that’s why it was temporary closed down.. Hahaha I think HN has always been pressured, cannot be now then come and close down ba.. Luckily we still have your

http://lotuschef.blogspot.sg/ that still works..


Today finally I sent all my thai amulets to the thai temple and clean/clear up my cabinet to set up my first TBS alter. Using the Om ah hom’s invitation and visualization method that u teach to invite GM to seat in.

So happy now J
Cheers

Hi dear
Hahaha! No need to worry about me la.
Although I keep quiet and not interested in the kind of power struggle with those ignorants,
They really can't do anything to physically harm me
They don't believe that Guru is a Buddha, that's their mistake!


Well? Guru survives the maoshan attacks and they still don't choose to believe in Guru?
Then they can try and do what they like with me and all those that dont listen to them or agree with them!
The Dharmapalas are aplenty if they but know it, and Guru is compassionate to not let the Dharmapalas punish or penalize the evil and naughty ones only.

Me? I really don't know lol!!! Hahaha!


Hahaha! how does one close down a virtual temple?
I am having fun and met a fashi that has guiyi more than 20 years and been fashi for almost that long too

What YZ told me before about the #2 & etc, are true and even more scary what they are crazy enough to do to get power n wealth


At gun point is true and also before that, #2 hired a gunmen to shoot Guru but the motor bike of the assassin met with accident n die n didn't even reach Guru.

Guru also tell to the followers around him when they have evening walks also.
He showed the bruises to all those present in TW temple too!
I think it was in one of Guru's book too.


What GM did for me was told me to leave TBS, so I can develop new channels or outlets to do what I need to do


HN all the while very pro the titles n etc.
His mails always which VM n tang-zhu said what n teach him he must do this n that

Helping me propagate dhrama is actually a chance GM gave him

Like you his business picks up and he is onto even better prospect this year
Well, I think he might not do too well, like last round when he didn't keep his promise to Guru

It is scary how one's karmic made one do things that is detrimental to one's well being!

You see those that Guru helped thru me. so many when they improved they left
They didn't have power to stay and keep themselves out of trouble :)

How can sentient being win a Buddha?
Guru gave me instruction on what to do well before hand.
Hahaha!


I remember you found the purekarma website by accident n asked me about it
well? we are that well prepared for any "attack" on us!!!

BB dear, when did we buy the new domain? Sep or Oct 2012?
I remember reminding you to backup properly and up to date as Guru said something is going to happen


Last round we took over within days
n yesterday we reacted and launch new blog within hours!


Without Guru on our side, this is not possible, correct?

When people truly realize and believe that Guru is a True Buddha, then they will know what Guru can do!


I am looking forward to spending CNY with Guru and whoever tries anything funny then too bad lol

The practice that I shared in Seattle on 7 nov 2009, I shared with a fashi n she said very very effective
She said this is what Jingang Xin = Vajra Heart is all about!
Guru said after my speech that this mindset can become Buddha.

Highest tantra practice in fact!
The transformation into Guru, a Buddha, and transforming all sentient beings into Buddhas too!

This method Guru taught me, about 7 months after I guiyi.

In March 2009 while I am cultivating Jingang saduo practice n chanting Guru' mantra
Just that simple!!! :)

lots of things just simple can liao, no need to chase what Big Fa!

Remember that the Evil shall not Triumph!

Cheers all.


Happy CNY to all and families!
See you Next year! :)


**PS: it is not a technical issue as the domain was closed before expiry and we also found that HN has diverted the links elsewhere too.


This is a good lesson about Impermanence and True or Authentic Buddha can foresee all these sentient occurrences and  divert or minimize any damages or inconvenience! 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment