Tuesday, February 26, 2013

愛染明王 Ragaraja [2]

AA: Thank you Fashi,

Thanks to my good affinity, when Grandmaster visited Indonesia in Februari 2011 at Madha Tantri (Ancol) I attended. 



I like Ragaraja appearance and color. Red is one of my favourite color too! And when I read more about 愛染明王 I feel like I really love him, and his power (法力) hehe.

I surely need harmony in my life, with family and other people. I have a portrait of 愛染明王 statue from an acarya back in 2010, but it feels wrong looking at the first pair of hand both holding lotus. I think I need to change it.



LC: Hahaha!
see how great is our root guru?
From Wiki, they said what is in the other hand which paired up with the one with Lotus, Unknown.
But guru said it clearly on 24Feb.


Didn't you hear that many VMs have yet to yoga with Guru?
Therefore, they also just as ignorant as many!!!


In Tantrayana, when one's Root Guru, personally shows you the mudra n explain the visualization and then chant the mantra for you to learn, that actually constitute Personal Abhiseka to you!!!


Of course you need 100% trust and faith and believe in your own Root Guru for this to work!
Passing under the transmission banners is no better than watching the same Live if you are just not immerse in the proceedings!
Hahaha!

Guru said First roots grow from the vase and then into a Lotus, then Ragaraja manifested from the Lotus. 
Therefore you have to make sure you have a Vase under the lotus where Ragaraja sit on.

You find many without the vase, and that shows many do not understand the significant of the presence of the Vase! 

:) Cheers


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuchef

No comments:

Post a Comment