Friday, October 5, 2018

Buddha's Disciple? ~ Wenshi 佛弟子?~问事




CHAT:

[13:35, 10/4/2018] lotuschef: ya. this is truly very true about Wenshi
translated: from GM's right hand `~ [ wenshi wenshi still wenshi ]
 then left hand [ask more become more n more problem] 
then the top line [ lo li lo so best don't wenshi]

WY: haha.. xie2 fashi for translate it

lotuschef: GM is also not happy about wenshi at all

CN: 😄 true! Don’t know what to follow up after the wenshi.

HY: 😁👍🙏
lotuschef: ask also no use cos at the end the choice to believe and do is up to self

HY: yes true

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice that GM used [lo li lo so] - which means to him, these people that wenshi are noisy and have no substance.

That is they are ignorant and don't know what they are doing!

Hahaha! 
Its truly a waste of GM's precious time with us to be utilized by ignorants for their own selfish purposes.

As I said: Why ask? Is there real need to ask? 
If you are a disciple of GM Lu and has taken refuge: Asking about personal matters or welfare means you have not been True to your refuge vows and also not cultivating Buddha dharma at all!

Few weeks ago, when in Jakarta and dining at a Japanese restaurant ~ this lady sighted me and put her palms together and bow to me. She is siting at the next table and facing me.
She has a young lady with her and later they were joined by a big size old man.
The young lady and man walked out first and this lady followed.
I asked a companion to go ask her to come back.
With her seated opposite me, I told her that she should not get involve into any arguments else she will be beaten. Just need to stay silent.
Also she said she knows how to chant da-bei zhou and heart sutra.
I told her to chant heart sutra and follow each word as she chants, to calm and let go unhappiness or worries.
I blessed her with my sarira pendant. 

It seems she told my companions in Bahasa that her spouse has been irritable and bad tempered. 

AH! So I sighted her being punch brutally is going to happen from her irritable and humongous spouse! This lady is slim or you can say thin and the spouse is twice her size!

Well? If you have Buddha affinity, HELP can Appear in any Form!

Hahaha!

I help those that GM Lu places in front of me ONLY!

So don't waste your time and mine as well, if you are not sincere in cultivation and making a better life for self as well as those around you!

This is what a neighbor's niece told me years ago ~
From Julius Caesar ~ Et Tu Brute?  Then Fall Caesar
She said in the GCE O exams, someone wrote: Me too Brutus? 
Hahaha! 
It means ~ Even you or You too, Brutus?  - as Caesar falls after Brutus his closest ally also stab him!

Are you one of these ignorants that don't pay attention to your teacher in class and killed yourself in examinations? 


With Metta,

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment