Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mara's Test 魔考 ~ 执着相 Forms Fixation


2017年8月27日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「道果」-彩虹雷藏寺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1QoZ24WPKc

Dialogue
AA : actually we should print purple incense paper, cos the light I see most often is purplish, a combo of white red blue
BB : base in purple with red wordings?
: or purple for both the base and wordings?


BB : yes i believe so, furthermore why would one lie to oneself

AA : no. ppl lies about cultivation successes to show off
: thats what CC does
: like DD & EE , I saw the heavenly kings but these are generals or dharmapalas only, not buddha
: and Lian wang actually reveals that the light he sees is thru his visualisation
: which means he can no longer see them actually but all in his mind
: this is what fixation results in.

BB : i kinda got that message from what GM try to imply
: anyway it's quite obvious what GM was trying to say
: although i haven't experienced that myself but something is definitely wrong when GM said that publicly
: [it will appear by itself, not by visualisation]

AA : yes!
: So I wasn't wrong when I said he has lost the actual trend in cultivation n all his advances drop away
: Mara's test is not to be belittled 
 
BB : only you don't have the physical crown to say that 😄
: [Mara's test is not to be belittled] -subtle but has serious effect in this case 

AA : but I just say it out loud in my blog n hack care them
: CC & DD when asked said they can see lights la, peacocks .....real fantastic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many that cultivated with me remember my saying that whatever visions you see during cultivation, ignore them! 

I often feels light touches on my head when doing the the 4 Immeasurable Visualisation at the beginning of cultivation! 
And I said to attendees, that this doesn't mean that I have to feel these touches before I proceed to the next stage! :)
As per GM Lu, these are Prajna Light orbs bouncing into us and entering us!
These light orbs are of Buddhas, boddhisattvas & dharmapalas!

DD was struggling so much during cultivation when chanting with his eyes closed! 
He said he saw very bright and lovely lights!

Lian-wang said he can see lights when GM Lu asked him. That was in Sydney, during Kalachakra event. 
Later he said he can see the lights more often.

BUT! 
May 2013 - When he approaches me in Caotun temple to give me warning and talked about [Wisdom life] and later in Seattle's Rainbow temple after homa event, he has already lost whatever advancement he seems to have back in 2010!

GM Lu is not trying to shame him but wake him up in telling him that he should have [No thoughts] at all!
[Thinking of Light] is just not it!

Visualisation varies and the Visions we see during cultivation also varies!
Nothing is Permanent!

Thats why Tantrayana is so very Immeasurably Interesting and Amazing!

Beware of bluffing Self!

Your Aura will tell the TRUTH!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment