Thursday, August 24, 2017

Formless 3 Wheels 三轮体空?

Dialogue
Dear Fashe
How do you do? Hope always well and healthy :)
Want to check with you since I cannot read and speak Chinese language.
For future reference, I am planning to record in my own personal records regarding my ancestors.
Please advise whether the four Chinese alphabet on my ancestors name is correct?
1. J (from Father side)
2. H(from Mother side)
3. Y(from Mother of my Father side)
4. L (from Mother of my Mother side)
Thanks for the help
regards
~~~~~~~~~~~
hi, these are correct.
However, the stupa trays for ancestors that you wish to offer is not right
Each one of us offer to our own ancestors and for the ancestors incense packs that are special during Ancestor offering events at SGD AA each, they are actually meant for One surname of ancestors only.
But to help those that wish to do offering to ancestors and can't afford to pay 2x$AA, I put 2 surnames of each individual into one pack.
Like wise the stupa trays at a special of SGD BB each are meant for ONE surname only.
But to help you all out, I also include both surnames from One's individual's parents.
However, if you are planning to do one tray for both your dad's & mom's ancestors, that is 4 surnames with One stupa tray.
That cannot be permitted.
so why don't you do it this way: 
Dad's side: 
1. J (from Father side) & 
3. Y(from Mother of my Father side)
Mom's side: 
2. H(from Mother side) & 
4. L (from Mother of my Mother side)

else please do one for each individual.
Means under your name One set of ancestors,
under your dad's name one set of ancestors,
under your mom's name one set of ancestors.
That is 3 stupa trays for ancestors offering

I hope this can help you.
Please note that under one surname, the number of ancestors is numerous or countless.
To provide resources well for them, we can't squeeze too many into One package!
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Fashe
Thanks for your reply and explanation. 
Yes, i have been thinking since the following month will be a very special event (Ulambana) for my ancestors which is countless and also I don't know them one by one :) , I will follow your suggestion below to sincerely sponsor three stupa trays for all of them to help them whatever needs they required the most.

I am also curious Fashe, I have been thinking myself as well from your explanation below ....what reference from GM that I can read and understand regarding pattidana/sharing merits? 
During my sadhana practice or any kinds of good merits (e.g fangseng, offering, etc) performed by myself anywhere at anytime whenever possible, I always dedicate to all sentient beings without discrimination (which also includes my parents, my ancestors, karmic enemies, friends/enemies, formless beings etc) or simply "all" whether we realized it/know or not realized it/unknown.
My question is How do we know or understand what is permitted or not?
Thank you for your time in explaining my query above
Regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi,
u go listen to the recent speech GM gave, I think its the 13 August 2017 one, about how does One cleanse Self of karmic negatives from this and past lifetimes and which are the ones that GM and fo pusa can help you with!

[My question is How do we know or understand what is permitted or not?]

AND if you understand the Formless 3 wheels regarding charity and the True Meaning of Bodhicitta, then you will not ask me the above questions!
Hehe!
Cheers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all, 
if you have the same questions and you are cultivating the way this fellow student is doing or have been doing, THEN, please go study what is the Formless 3 Wheels first.
Also please listen attentively to what GM Lu shares.
Your Root Guru is your only link to the Bodhi Path & Nirvana!

Pure Karma designed packages only to help you advance along or into the Bodhi Path in providing resources to those that need worldly or out of worldly resources! 
If they are your karmic enemies, then offering them worldly resources, help to soften them up to AT LEAST listen to your apologies!
Offering them out of worldly resources further your course of providing them well if they choose to leave you alone and go to Pureland with GM's & Divine's aid. 
The apologies still have to come from the Individual Self! 


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment