Thursday, April 20, 2017

XX 府 ~恐吓悉地林波切 XX Residence ~ Threatened Ksiti Rinpoche





Referring to the recorded sermon:
2017年4月15日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「道果」 -台灣雷藏寺

In the above speech, GM Lu brought up some of XX's yarns.

XX seemed to have threatened Ksiti Rinpoche & his parents, predicting that Ksiti will have great calamity sometime in July 2016!

Now, if you had paid attention and listen well to GM Lu's speeches, especially the past 2 sessions, arm yourself with them & check out what you can use to apply to this piece of information given by GM Lu, about THREATS from XX & their Effectiveness. :)

Now:
1. When did the consultation of XX happened?
2. In the first place, why go consult XX?

Some years back when GM affirmed Ksiti as reincarnation of Ksitigarbha Boddhisattva, a fellow student from Singapore offered to bring me go meet our Little Living Buddha, Ksiti Rinpoche. She wants me to go take photo with Ksiti!
I refused! She later displayed the photo she has taken with Ksiti in her Facebook box & also shared it with me.

If I remember correctly, thats in early 2013 and I am in Taiwan Caotun Temple and waiting for the event to begin. 

At that time, another fellow student engaged me in chat, advising me to admit mistake and apologise to School Admin. :)

Few weeks later, announced successor came rushing at me trying to display a "Threatening stance"!

Dear all,
Tread with Wisdom to step on to the Bodhi Path and stay focus please.

THREATS???

GM Lu quoted from "Heart Sutra" to help you deflect "THREATS"!

Hehe!

The Sentient Mindset of NEEDS to be met & the Out of World Mindset of No Differences or No Evil nor Good!


With Metta,

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment