Saturday, September 1, 2018

佛弟子?Buddha's Disciples?[4B]


Subject: Daily Dharma Practices
Hi Fashi
I just want to update you on my daily routine dharma practices. 
Please kindly advice whether I need to add or modify. 
It is a bit hard to express in writing but I will try my best to express it, apologize for the grammatical error.

These several weeks is like a mind transformation for myself, I realised the importance of Guru presence in our daily dharma practice. 
It is so fortunate to have Shizun as our Root Guru. 
Without our Root Guru, nothing will succeed. 

The second concept I have in my mind is before conducting the daily routine is to have a boddhicitta mindset and share to all without any differentiation. All here meaning all sentient beings. 

Third point in my mindset is, I need to have a strong foundation first
Without a strong foundation, with Vajrayana/Tantrayana, it is like we are building a big and beautiful castle in a thin surface of ice. 
Vajrayana method is so unbelievable fast, proven and unique btw, but if we do not have the correct mindset, aspiration and principle, it will lead us to suffering.

My daily practices now are:
1. Heart mantra Root Guru 3 malas x 108
2. Vajrasattva 100 syllable mantra 3x 7 times: total 21 times
3. Guru Rinpoche Padmasambhava Heart Mantra 3 malas x 108

Why I put these three items in order like this because all three are my main deity in the altar. If I have sufficient time, I will read other yidams (which are placed in the altar) heart mantras

Last thing I will dedicate all the merits to all sentient beings, aspire all of us gain happiness, free from suffering of life and death and realise enlightenment. Sincere mindset is important, meaning we do not expect any result in return

If I have minimum time due to work, at least a minimum of one time recitation of the three items above for one day. I will try to make a habit three times a day in the morning, lunch and night for the three items above.

These are my daily dharma routine practices which is only one small part of my daily mundane life but the real practise is when encountering issues in my daily life and how we react to it. 
It is so easy to say in words but it is really hard in reality :)

Regards
YK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is some what similar in trend to that of NG's email. 
He has chosen a daily program and seems to be adhering to his choice and putting efforts into accomplishing his goals, agree?

So what are his Real Goals?
What do we read from his statements?

Still from GM Lu's statement: When you have Yogic Responses THEN you will know whether you are successful in your choice of Cultivation Program!

There really is no need to ask anyone, especially a fellow student of yours if you have taken refuge with GM Lu!

Hahaha! 
GM Lu said no point to ask him as well! 

You are the only one to know whether you are sincere and diligent in cultivation or not!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef




No comments:

Post a Comment