Wednesday, August 31, 2011

31-8-2011 Believe IT or NOT! 信不信由你!



This Catholic family of 3 gathered around the sitting area to pray for Holy blessings.
Part way along, I went to sit down & pick up the printed pages that Grandma has prepared.

I did this after getting a signal to sit in.

About a minute after I sat down, my glance was directed at DT (he has a terminal illness).
The signal I got was to tell DT to button up his shirt when doing prayers & to sit up right as well.

He must be fully committed in asking for help & blessings.

Haha! There's a statue of Jesus Christ by the fireplace!!!

Jesus Christ is HERE!

GM and many Divinities are here too.

I have asked GM to save DT too since early July.

I am sure DT will be alright & can live a healthy life for more years with so many Divinities present.

Haha! Remember:- Sincerity & whole-heartedly asking for help.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment