Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17-8-2011 Peeing on the head of Lu Sheng Yen


Extract from Book 223 Stories of Supreme Spiritual Response.
Page74-77. Peeing on the head of Lu Sheng Yen.

Summary:- Article written in First person style as the original article.

2 days before going to perform an inauguration for a new True Buddha Temple, I injured my left limb.
Resulting in my walking with a limp. [This is the first omen.]

At the inauguration, I sat on the "dragon" chair. The arm-rests have dragon's head carve in & the whiskers are make of copper wires. After sitting down, I rested my arms on the arm-rests.
My arms were thus scratch by the wire-whiskers & as I raise them up to have a closer look, there were droplets of blood that had oozed out of the scratches.
Wa! Cause Buddha's body to bleed.

I persevered & did not reveal these injuries & continue to give my Dharma Speech.
However, I have some premonitions. [this is the second omen.]

Not long after these incidents, as I was in meditation, I saw a certain Vajra master who is the abbot of one of True Buddha's temples, stood on the top of my head, undo the button on his pants & urinate on me. Truly peeing on Lu Sheng Yen's head.
I feel this is not a good premonition. [ this is the 3rd omen.]

I am by nature honest & trusting, thus easy to get betrayed. 
I did my best to trust people & frequently betrayed by them too. 

It is my philosophy that all beings are good & kind. Because of being in the sentient realm, it is unavoidable to have the attachment/fixation to want to win others. This attachment of Ego results in Greed, Hatred & Ignorance. 
We cultivators must be attach to loving others more than self. 

This is Boddhicitta:- Wish, Execute, Sentient/Traditional, Ultimate Truth Boddhicitta.
Though I am always being betrayed by others, I do not sigh but wish they understand my heart, & transform overly loving self to loving all sentient beings. 

This: XX Lei Zhang Si. XX vajra master. Draw out his desires, ai! (sigh)

These few days. In meditation. I saw another vajra master climbing to the top of my head, stood erect, use his hand to flip up his Lama Skirt, & pee onto the top of my head.

Ai! (sigh). Yet another one. [my premonitions surfaced again.]

I hope all TBS' saintly students to abide by the [The 14 basic doctrine of Tantrayana], [Guru's 50 Dharma matters guidelines].....................

Diligently read clearly the Doctrines, abide by the Doctrines.
Avoid breaking the Doctrines & resulting in descending to the 3 Lower realms with no chance of return.

Saintly Students, Beware! Beware! 

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma
True Buddha School






No comments:

Post a Comment