Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23-8-2011 Hair loss & Cleansing Stautes

Q & A




I've been experiencing hair fall for several years and no medication has been quite effective to combat this ailment. 
Do you have any suggestion on medical stuff as of what vitamins or medicine that I should consume? It's just weird that my family doesn't have any balding history.

And the second, when we're not in the presence of competent lama or master here (in Jakarta), how do you suggest me to cleanse my own altar spiritually? I've been given two statues (1 Padmakumara, 1 Yellow Jambhala). The one who gave me didn't like to expose the history of the statue. He just said that he got it from someone, and the one who owned it previously has passed away, and now that 'I have the affinity with the Padmakumara' so he gave me the statue.
I just want to make sure that the statues are spiritually clean.

Thanks for the attention, lama. It's glad that I have someone competent to talk to about dharma. Please just take your free time to answer my mail. If you're busy with other chores, you can just ignore this one and prioritise others first. Again, many thanks, Lama :)

Amitabha. Lotus.....



Dear lotus ...., thanks for considering me a competent lama. haha!
Hair loss has many causative factors. Look at your daily lifestyle first.
People who plays indoor game like badminton has a higher tendency as to hair loss.
Reason being they are coup up indoor & as wind/air movements disrupt /affects the velocity of the shuttle-cork, FRESH air = oxygen is deficient.
Prolong deficiency of oxygen cause cells to die. Our body maximizes the use of oxygen in instances like these.
Dietary deficiency of various nutrients for cell development & growth is also crucial.
Go search the web for food good for Hair & general cell repair & replacements.



The statues coming from don't know where! Haha! First you do cleansing chanting Om Ah Hom 3x & visualize bright dazzling white universal light shining on them. you then place them on the altar
when u cultivate, Om Ah Hom Soha will invoke all Buddhas & etc presence. Offer with your heart. Offerings must be what you like or your favorite.
always invoke GM at the start for blessing your cultivation & the rest will come along as long as GM is seated.

Cheers
Lotuschef



Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma 
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment