Friday, January 25, 2019

Wondrous Root Guru's Mantra 奇妙的上师心咒



一刹那间,智遍一切
谁想念佛,佛就在身边
In an instant, Wisdom engulfs everything,
Whoever wish to chant the Buddha's name, the Buddha will just be by your side.


The above is the 6 realms vajra mandala which is [Ah He Sa Sa Ma Ha].
Its in part of GM Lu's long mantra.

On Wednesday, I met a fellow student, Q, and I noticed she is greyish ~ which means she is not in good health.

This trip to HK, I brought along many stacks of the above mandalas; some Usnisa incense blocks; and other gifts.

I taught Q how to hold on to a piece of the 6 realm vajra mandala, close her eyes, visualise Root Guru smiling and beaming light at her, and she just maintain this visualisation and chant mantra silently.

Of course, I helped her a little by placing my index & middle fingers over her hand which is securing the printed mandala. Its light initialisation or sparking up the mandala.

2 other fellow students were present, and after a while I pointed out to these 2 students that Q aura's has changed and her cheeks started to be rosy and shiny.
Actually its movements of good energy chasing away the stale or stagnant qi.

Hahaha!
This printed pieces of 6 realm vajra mandala really helped many.

If you chant the Buddha's name, the Buddha will be beside you.
Similarly,  if you chant Root Guru's mantra, Root Guru will be beside you.

Its a pretty easy assignment and the method is one that I repeatedly use, and just need Root Guru's mantra!

Later, Q revealed that she suffered from cancer years ago!

AND, I met an old friend today that has the same greyish aura.
At first she keep insisting that she is well and just tired.
However, she told the truth that she was recently discharged from hospital for treatment of complication of lung cancer which seems to recur over and over again.
As she is of other religious leanings, I gave her some advice and some help silently.
We parted ways when I noticed her general aura improved. 😍


With Metta,

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment