Saturday, April 21, 2012

Retreat is Great!

Hahaha!

I am not that great to be completely without vested interest la.

Still have lots to learn from guru

The recent topics for articles somehow come from guru when I am in meditation or "sleeping"

Some of them I forgot when I woke up, but the ideas will slowly break to surface when there is an environmental stimulus

Sleep to me as if take on another angle too.... Retreat is indeed great!!!

The lotus child series all from guru - he would like to let those sleeping or drunken beings know how to look and analyze and not be led blindly into darkness

Having a good look at VMs; fashi n etc is good practice

Thinking how to simplify daily matters and not be entangled is also a good thing

Finding that simplicity brings contentment n happiness

As to how long u can stay happy depends solely on you

Guru explained great bliss for a true yogi can last and not those momentous bliss from sentient realm

I suddenly have this flash thought about Noah's ark

Seems guru is moving into higher tantra n selected few get on board

Do u have the same kind of feeling?

cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had yet another long chat with Guru this afternoon.

Today's session is like presenting a Summary Report of recent activities!

It is truly coincidental that I received an email about Talking to GM at 20:57 today.

Certain matters that are highly confidential, I did not include into letters to Guru. From the replies to my letters received, I find that most of the time, it is someone else opinion and not that of Guru.

The letters that others received also have a standardised kind of feel. Hahaha! Just like the medical practitioners giving you pain killers for all kind of pain. It is very strait-lace or uniform.

It is just me maybe, but I don't find the Wisdom of a Living Buddha in most of the letters.

Like the Vajra Boxing Empowerment case, where Guru said no need empowerment at all previously, and recent reply to my letter reporting planned activities, stated that need Guru's personal empowerment.

Guru demonstrated Vajra Boxing all the time and the most recent after dinner in Jakarta. If this is not empowerment transmission/transfer then what is?

:)

O! I do ask Guru to teach and guide me all the time.

Hahaha!

It is just like having a close-door meeting, one to one, with Guru!

Ya! real great!

My point is that One can talk to Guru at anytime, but One must be sincere and have absolute faith and trust in Guru.

Always remember that Guru is a Living Buddha!

:)

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment