Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Can Guru Hear Me? [2]

From Email 23/4/2012 @ 23:52

Thanx Fashi for tha answer :)

if GM is hear, then i dont know why GM is dont help me.
i have pray with sincerity, really wish GM can help me.

Now, i dont do anything anymore. Yesterday, i still chant gao wang jing and guru mantra.
I feel more good to let hateness appeared into my heart (and do what i want to do) than to fight the lazyness to cultivate or chant mantra.

Fashi, im very sorry if this is wrong. And im very sorry if im So 麻烦.

Can fashi give me a 'homework' to do, that when im finished the homework i can (almost) 'surely' to 'meet or see' GM?!

Cheers too :)
Amituofo :)


---- Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear ....., you received reply from Guru some time back.

Like many students and even non-students, you have expectation for chanting mantra or cultivation.

You think you asked Sincerely?

I don't see any Sincerity in your statements at all! You have lots of doubts!

Cultivation is for saving yourself first and foremost!

You want something, you have to give up something of equal or higher value in EXCHANGE!

You have no need to search for Guru at all, he is already in your heart chakra.

Your doubts and negative thoughts covered Guru all these time!

I do not encourage anyone to do homework for a purpose! Why do you think the homework that I give you will help you see Guru? Hahaha! You are greatly wrong!

Miracles are possible with the Right Ingredients and sadly, you don't possess any!

All I see from your statement is that you want the easy way out and think that if you go bad or purposely do wrong, Guru or myself will care.

Sorry to disappoint you. Note that Buddha saves/helps those with affinity and willing to help themselves too.

You don't have affinity yet!

If you continue with the same trend of thoughts as per your emails, Yes, the previous ones too, NO ONE CAN HELP YOU!

Your Demon Won!

You don't have the Right Mindset in regards to cultivation at all.

As I am in Retreat for few months, I sincerely hope that you do not write any more emails threatening to be bad! If you like to hurt yourself, please go ahead at your own whim upon your own actions. It is your own personal choice!

I do not believe in force, do whatever you most wish and make yourself happy, but do not involve me. Amituofo!

This is the last reply to any of your mails until you show signs of sincerely wanting to help yourself.

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment