Tuesday, October 10, 2017

谣言止于智者!Rumours Halt By Wise Ones!



Someone from Malaysia sent me a video about the harmful effects of a Chinese pill called Bao-ji-wan. 
I shared it with contacts in my whatsapp list.

Hahaha!

Its quite fun to see how some reacted to this!

Yes! I went to google more info on this of course! 
This incident happened back in 2010!

As per the dialogue with one fellow-student (above), he said that those that spread this video after so many years are irresponsible and creating negative karma for themselves.

I choose to differ though.

I sincerely hope those that received any materials from Chat-boxes to verify the authenticity of these materials for themselves.

As GM Lu said in recent session, Wisdom is of great import to all! 
And the Middle Path Right View! 

Take this as a test and try to learn how to practice Wisdom! 

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment