Wednesday, March 18, 2015

讓我點起一盞燈 Let Me Light a Lamp


Terjemahan Indonesia: Biarkan Aku Menyalakan Sebuah Pelita


English Summary Translation by Lotuschef Lama.
It is best that you do your own translation for a version that best suit you and one that you can comprehend. :)
~~~~~~~~~
The following is yet another article written about GM's Retreat at Leaflet Lake.
Immerse yourself to understand GM better! 

Enjoy! :)


蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 167_靜聽心中的絮語

讓我點起一盞燈



在「葉子湖」閉關,每到了夜間,四周一片黑幽幽,好像天地是一隻巨獸,把光明全吞噬了。 
While in retreat at Leaflet Lake, every time when night falls, the surrounding is tranquilly dark, as if Heaven and Earth is a great beast that swallowed up all brightness.

在閉關小屋,我只點一盞燈,這盞燈是照明我的手,我的筆,我的稿紙,還有我腦海中的靈思。
Shut up in a little house, I only light one lamp, this lamp lit up my hand, pen, writing paper, and also the spiritual thoughts of my mind.

為什麼只一盞燈?
Why only one lamp?

答案很簡單,我生活很省,是「省電」。
The answer is very simple, my daily living is very frugal, and [save electricity].

如果「寫作」算是豐收的話,在這幾年閉關的歲月之中,我沒有偷懶,我一個字又一個字的播種,每一天,每一夜,我早已遺忘,什麼時候是星期六?
什麼時候是星期日?
我幾乎沒有一天是休息的日子。
If [Writing Articles] reaps abundance, then within these years of retreat, I have not been lazy, I planted each word by word, each day, each night, I have long forgotten when it is Saturday or Sunday. 
I practically do not have a rest day.

在黑黑的夜裡!
我化為這盞燈吧!
免得這世界無限的空蕩!
In the darkness of night!
I transform into this lamp!
To prevent this world from becoming infinitely empty!

對於娑婆人間世界,我已啞然,我眼睛裏看不見自己的希望,耳朵裏聽不見美妙的樂章,我的心,毫無一絲絲的慾望,就在這一刻我憶起一一
日無所見。
耳無所聞。
心無所知。
即為清淨。
As to the Saha world, I am dumbfounded, my eyes do not see own hope, ears do not hear wonderful music sheets, my heart do not have any shreds of desire, and at this moment I recall --
Eyes do not see.
Ears do not hear.
Heart do not know.
This is Purity - clean, peaceful, tranquil....

太上曰:
「上士無爭,下士好爭,上德不德,下德執德,執著之者,不名道德。」
Deity Tai Shang said:
Top Earth no dispute,
Bottom Earth love dispute,
Top Merit (HeavenlyBeing) not for merit,
Bottom Merit (earthly being) all fixated on merit,
Those fixated ones do not understand the path merit or virtue.

我覺悟到,湛然常寂的境地,當寂無所寂,慾則不生,慾若不生,則名「真靜」。
I realised peaceful silence or tranquility, at the extreme of peaceful silence or when there is no more peaceful silence, desire or craving do not arise, and this is term as [True Silence].

我現在只點著這一盞燈,守護著山河大地,這盞燈明就算是我的絮語,心底的秘密吧!
Now, I only light up one lamp, guarding mountains rivers great earth (means the world), this lamp is considered as my incessant chatter, the inner most secrets of my heart!

這盞燈也許亮度不會太大,也許世人不一定看到,也許不會有人知道了。
This lamp's light level might not be very big, many worldly people might not see it, or no one knows about it.

但,我仍然要點,在我離開大家這麼多年之時,或永遠不再見面之時,或互道珍重再見的時候。
But, I still light it, when I am away from all for these many years, or never meet again, or both treasure the time when we meet again.

在黑暗之中,我點這一盞燈,什麼是身清淨、口清淨、意清 淨,什麼是「真靜」,我要讓大家有亮光。
In the darkness, I lit this lamp, what is Purity of Body, Speech, Mind, and what is [True Silence], I want to let all have brightness.

~~~~~~~~~

Dear all, 
Can you understand what GM is expressing?

Can you FEEL what he is feeling?

:) Immersing into the article means you learn to Yoga with GM Lu, the Living Buddha Lian Sheng!

Yes!

Buddha Dharma or methods are infinite!

Reading and Immersing, is yet another dharma or method to eventual success in Yoga!


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment