Friday, January 3, 2020

相由心生 Fate Grows from Heart




Above: Part of the master tray of offering for Homa.

Referring to GM Lu's recorded speech:
20191228聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「道果」

In the above speech, GM Lu said that One's fate grows from One's heart and the accumulative effect of One's karmic deeds can be seen from One's face!
He said there are old people that have been nasty and mean for the most part of their lives, and all these can be seen clearly imprinted on their faces!

Well, reminds me another interesting face I saw recently during my cruise vacation.
This person has a real spooky aura that gives one the creeps!
What pops up in mind was Hitler!
I told my daughter to avoid this person or steer clear of his path!

I remember faces that I saw from Facebook of various individuals and advised them to cultivate.
2 of them chanted 108 times of 100-syllables mantra daily and one of them the facial changes and pretty similar to GM Lu's statue on his altar, the other one has shine and has mark improvement in career.

Remember that GM Lu said that Vajrasatta's Repentance is the greatest of all repentances!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment