Thursday, December 28, 2017

降头-自食其果 Black Magic - Bear own karma


Someone paid for black-magic to harm me, sometime back in 2004.
I would have frequent attacks of breathlessness and felt like someone squeezing my heart with their hands.
I have the feeling that I can die any moment during these attacks.
I found out that the perpetuator paid someone in China to cast these  black magic to harm me, stealing large sums of money from me when I am feeling ill.
A friend of mine noticed that his nails have black circles too, sometime in 2006.
I consulted a Taoist master and he said those with black circles in their nails are taken over by demons!

Early this month, I received information that this evil person has died in China.
Seems he died of heart failure sometime in November.

Chatting with Guru this morning, I found that those that paid for black magic to harm others, even killing them, will never be reborn 永不超生.
Like into Timeless Hell!

Well?
He has less than 2 weeks out of his 49days of bardo existence to make good what he has stolen from me and also the harm his black-magic caused to his other victims!
Think he can reach out for help or communicate with anyone to help him?

Now the lady I met during the recent KL event.
She didn't send any photo via my relative yet.
But her aura is that she might suffer bodily harm if she continue her aggressive provocation of her victims!

O! Those with bulging eyes like those with thyroid diseases, tend to die  gruesome deaths, as a result of their hostile and aggressive ways.
That is they either die in gruesome accidents or murdered.

Remember that Buddha teaches all to leave suffering and attain happiness!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment