Thursday, February 27, 2014

Effective Bardo - Sightings 目睹显灵







Dear fashi, my brother's wife with "3rd eye" told my brother that she saw GM emitting light to my mum. She said my mum was wearing 法衣和念珠。[ceremonial yellow robe & chanting beads.]
My mum followed GM to 摩诃双莲池。[Maha Twin Lotus Pond.]
She is in Penang not attending the wake due to certain reason. 
So she does not know what actually mum wearing. 
Thanks again GM, fashi and Jingye team. RD


PK: It's sincere offering in sending off your mom n karmic foes of this n all past lives.
We only have a small statue of SZ as only one in altar. 
You have to thank Be n Ke as 2 of them very bright gold yellow when they cum attend Bardo session. Of course, SZ n fo pusa cum lol
RD: Ya loh... Sincere offering very important. My family are very happy that mum go to maha double lotus pond. Many thanks.



Dear all, 
see how effective are methods taught by SZ and using them as per SZ's detailed requirement!

Hahaha!

Fashi has Power?

No! Shizun has Power!!! :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


Edited from Notes of Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment