Monday, December 31, 2012

Lotuschef on Differences of Power


Terjemahan Indonesia: Mengenai Perbedaan Kekuatan
Image © BrassIvyDesign

Dearest Fashi,
I am AA who is a bit silly, remember?
I hv been practicing Vajrasatva sadhana since u represent Secun to teach us detailed ones at ZZ. Really happy to hv a mentor around.
And at d same time , a kalyanamitra.
I do hope Lama will continue teaching us n give us guidance about tbf sadhana.

So far, it has been no prob. 
But according to some people, if I continue this practice, problem is not to me but my wife n baby in my wife's belly.

However, I try practice sadhana Vajrasatva everyday without stopping. 
In hope that I practice what Secun ask us disciple, "one day no practice is d same like being a ghost/evil".
I hv dream to achieve buddhahood in this life.

Cheers and keep in touch,
Happy New Year,
OmGuruLianShenSiddhiHum
Ommanipedmehum

---

Hi AA,
Nice to hear from you.

Hahaha! Thanks for compliments to say I am representing Shizun. :)

[But according to some people, if I continue this practice, problem is not to me but my wife n baby in my wife's belly.]

How can universal blessing be harmful to ANYONE?
Buddha shares A Path to Happiness for all!

Well, many are saying I am evil too, always talking about Astral & Dharma Power! :)
They do not know what are these and take them for something called Spiritual power, which actually also wrongly used.
This is not power but an ability to communicate or see spirits which are ghosts.
Yes! some can only see ghosts & they deluded themselves they have powers like Dharma Power or Astral Powers.

Being able to see ghosts, one has a Spiritual or Ghostly Eye! Not a Heavenly Eye! 
because these people are more Ying, which is in same frequency ranges with Ghosts, therefore they can see them. 

As to Power over Ghosts? Hahaha! 
There is an article I wrote about Making a Pact with the Demon. 
For Ghosts or Spirits; you make promises to give them certain materials and they will help you in exchange only.
Isn't this like making a pact with the Demon? :)

As per SZ, Vajrasattva's Practice can attain Buddhahood when One Yogas.
As Vajrasattva is a combination of 5 Buddhas. 
Diligent Practice is the Key & don't forget Boddhicitta though! 

Astral/Dharma Powers? 
These need to be use for the Betterment of all sentient beings and do no cause harm to any being at all! 
Most people are ignorant of the Truth and slander; scold; defame; those they fear of having Powers to harm them or control them. 
They truly do not understand the very basic Truth that Dharma Power or ability, is for the benefit of all and can only be use in this context or aspect only!

Dharma power is immeasurable and unfathomable by those that have yet to cultivate to Yoga! 
Take a good look at those faces that crave power; fame; wealth; in the name of Buddha! 
Hahaha! They all taken on features of beasts; ghosts.....





These are recent photos taken during fire puja.
See the peace; joy and rosy glow on me? 
I am not self-promoting though! 

Hahaha! At least these show that I am not the Evil being that ignorants label me, correct? :)

People not only hit out at the Unknown though. They do so from Jealousy too!

Guru has been on the receiving end of lots of slander, defamation, scolding, threatened lawsuits; but he is still standing firm as He is Able to Void All! 

The Call by so called Pro-Guru group of students to defend Guru and apprehend the defamators are truly a waste of resources like time & money, as their acts are frivolous and for some, making use of others to take their own personal revenge.

They listed me into "monkey-list" and some went and emailed or messaged all round, warning students to "unfriend" or stay away from me and those they "monkey-listed" or black-listed as opposition! Hahaha! 
Notice how much anger & hatred they churned with the [ilovegm] forum?
What a crazy waste of Energy too!!! Hahaha! 

If you are one that listened to these people, sad to say that you gave power to them to THINK & ACT for you! You failed to truly understand Guru's teachings and Buddha Dharma all these times too! 
So you are truly wasting your short lifespan as a Human chasing the Wrong Direction!

Still the same advice: LISTEN ONLY TO YOUR OWN ROOT GURU!

And WAKE UP! 

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment