Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lotuschef in Dream - Black Magic?


hi buddies
after posting the article qi mobilization, I suddenly felt very sleepy and I know Guru have something to show me
hahaha! some kind of signal for me to go lie down.

so I chant guru mantra 108 times n did only 3x of usnisa n too sleepy to stay awake liao

[Something made me go outside my house and look.
about One foot from my back door, I saw a 50cents and a 10cents coins
As I wanted to pick them up, I can feel they are hot. So I turned and get a piece of paper, in order to pick them up. however, it was then a clay dome sort of rose out of the ground with the two coins on the top.
The dome is like one panel of the 5-buddha crown in shape and rounded with sharp point on top
Its is greyish clay and inside is a furnace which is very very hot, like those in the Potteries whereby the bake the finished moulded clay objects.


Guru said: Do not touch the coins!

This is yet another 'Black magic'" kind of stuff people can do to "burn" their subjects!
The value of the coins is very small and most people would not have second thoughts of picking them up and also they are on one's doorstep!

This is utterly scary lol!

Then we walked around the structure as it grew bigger and Guru led me out of this one to safety.
This place is very special and I just can't describe it.
It has lots of stored treasures piled up all around but the dazzle don't make one greedy to grab at them.
They just make one feel very cosy-like; very comfortable with the light they emit. Sort of a special cosy haven. ]



I think, it has relevance to Guru's speech on Sunday. Most will go after the small fortune and neglect the greater ones of wisdom and freedom from Samsara or even the Fires of Hell.


I wake up and is fully alert again after the dream.
:)
Nice dream!
cheers

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment