Friday, June 24, 2011

24-6-2011 Fetus Spirit 水子灵

H called me one morning & said: GM gave me a new assignment!
Seems in her sleep Gm came & instruct her to help this friend [E] of her co-worker.
She is to chant Dharani & dedicate merits to the Karmic negatives of E & her son.

History: E's son, D, is 5 years old. Few months back, he suddenly refused to go to school for no reason.
Then he refused to eat. Somehow, when he eats he vomits, so he refused to eat hence. This is sudden in onset too. He throws tantrums frequently & overall, he is just like another person altogether.

E brought him round to all the GPs nearby for medical consultations but none of them can heal D.

Co-worker of H told her & asked her whether can get me to help have a look & see whether can do anything for E & her son.

H would like me to meet E on coming Friday as she has a half day off that day & can bring E & her son for the meeting.
I have a signal that says no need to meet E.
So I told H that since GM gave her the assignment, best she continue.
Then H told me that after she dedicated chanting merits as instructed by GM to D & E, D actually started to eat that very day.
So doing as per GM's instructions really can help D & E.
Then H told me about fetus that E has aborted.
I told her then, that the fetus spirit is causing D to be sick & unmanageable.

Best advise is for the mother to say sorry & do a bardo delivery for them.
If the mother not willing to do something to pay her karmic debts, I don't see the point in meeting her.

Next afternoon, I called H & she said she has to stay home & continue to chant & dedicate merits so she can't join us that evening.
Haha! I told her she should offer lotuses & etc in dedication to fetus spirit & the Karmic negatives as well & speed up the process.
She thought GM said dedicate merits so she didn't think to use the lotuses & incense offerings as well.

Well, I got her to get the names & address & I did the offerings for them & the offerings burn well denoting that acceptance is good.

Fetus spirits can come & disturb the live children as they feel resentment & hatred for the mother & live siblings.
Please try not to abort any fetus or if you had done so, then please give them a good send-off.
Don't let them get trap by those unscrupulous & control them & keep them working for them to make money.

Fetus spirits as GM said are normally very hard to negotiate with. Don't give up, continue to say sorry please.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment