Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Control Own Life & Death 自主生死





These are what were sent to me today by a fellow student that I helped.

13:39 AA: 法师我好想念法师你好吗🤟🤟🤟💖💖💖

16:43 Voice message of 0.07 in duration


18: 18 Voice message of 0.14 in duration

18:36 Reply: 师尊说:只救两次,第三次就亲自找师尊. [GM said that I can only save you twice, the third time please go seek out GM Lu personally.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all, I don't do something to displease my Guru.

Despite helping you or saving you and teaching you methods to cultivate to save yourself, you still continue to be dependent upon EXTERNAL SOURCES of HELP, then you really need to go seek out your Root Guru to save you.

The above student suffered a massive stroke affecting about 50% of her brain.
Upon receiving this information, I cultivated with visualisation of GM Lu blessing her with great light to heal her.

When I visited last year, I also held her left hand and did some energy transfer to her.
I also noted that this energy was continuous strong current from my top through central channel to my hands to her.

She thanked me for she said she felt real alert after the energy transfer, as if charging her up.

Early this year when I visited, she didn't reply to my message to take a look at her.

Hahaha! I helped her more than 2 times anyway. Because whenever I see her photo, I visualise energy transfers!

AND, Today?
I really should stop and let her wake up to cultivate and save herself.

If you are an ardent follower of this blogspot, you would have come across others that I told {only help twice, third time go seek Guru personally.]

师尊讲过:痛了就学会【放手】- 就是【放下】~ GM Lu said before: When feel pain then will learn to [Let go your hand] - that is [Let Go]!

Of course, do or not is always One's own personal choice!

How many of you truly sincere in learning to cultivate to control your own life & death?

Well?

Please do wake up!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment