Saturday, September 1, 2018

佛弟子?Buddha's Disciples?[4A]


Subject: Question about this very simple mantra
Dear Lama LotusChef,
HH Living Buddha Lu Sheng Yen often mentions about attaining spiritual union with a deity and that the deity will accompany you when you have real attainment all the time.
But what happens if my main practice I do is to recite the mantra om ah hung as a daily cultivation?
Supposing I do millions of recitations is there any spiritual union and if yes with which deity? 
I stabilised into chanting this mantra many months now every day without fail and I do not like to change practice again like I did in the past.
Am I attracting spiritual union with the 5 Dhyani Buddhas or could it be with Adharma Buddha?
Thank you very much for any information.
With best wishes,
NG~degudorje

The above have written a few emails to Pure Karma.
The TREND of his thoughts still have not change from his first email!

Dear all, 
if you are one of the diligent ones that listened and understand what GM Lu has been sharing, think you can help the above BREAK FREE from his own entangled perception?

He quoted: HH Living Buddha Lu Sheng Yen often mentions

So he selectively picked some statements from GM Lu's sermons which he has no understanding of!

 I do not like to change practice again like I did in the past.~ from this, he supposedly chose his cultivation path, agree?
In this case, WHY ASK ME? 
Hahaha!

AH! So from this person's statement above, he chose a PATH that he has no Full Comprehension of, concur?

So the Fundamentals of Tantric Cultivation is missing!

Mudra, Visualisation & Mantra.
Invocation of Root Guru, one's link to the universe.

GM Lu said: Yoga or not, only Self knows!
Likewise with which Yidam!

Remember I said: Know what you are doing all the time, especially when Cultivating!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment