Tuesday, April 16, 2013

追名衔新方向 Pursuing Titles In New Direction!!!



There is a Buddha crown created by Fire! It looks more like a 7-Buddha Crown?
Of course there are light orbs too! 



LC: I met AA in caotun temple on Saturday.
She asked me to go take cultivation on Tuesday or Thursday!

I told her about BB Fashi n his jealous attitude.
Also I don't like to cause any disharmonies!
Added to that, I have my own place n lots of activities planned.

She advised me to go study in caotun temple for 3 years.
So? The VM title again!!!

Then I met her best friend, VM LJ of XX temple
He said I promised to go his place but didn't. Then he said 2months also can.
Told him I can only stay in Tw for 30 days, anything more then have to have invitation letter!
He also said go study 3 years!

Hahaha!
The VM titles!!!
Cheers


CC: Three years under GM is ok, otherwise very subjective.


LC: No way!
As Shizun half year in Taiwan only.
I am more concern with what that lot of VMs can teach me!
Hehe!


DD: Is there a clear and systematised syllabus for 3-year study like taking a postgraduate programme?

Anyway, I wonder what is being taught there? 
Is 3-year programme used to train a fashi to get promoted to VM as you said previously?

If so, then I can't fully agree with it. 
Learning tantric buddhism is much wider and immeasurable. 
Furthermore the teachers should be those with accomplishments.



LC: VM Chang chi & Vm lian zai - 2nd man in caotun temple are amongst the
teachers.

You see the lots they turned out!!!

Now Guru said he trusts Chang chi, so respect his recommendations for VMs!

However, Guru also said: Dont rely on me or depend on me! also dont
depend on anyone!!! :)

YOU & only You, can cultivate to Buddhahood by your own efforts!!! 

What do you figure these corrupted people can teach me? :)
3 years under them is like imprisonment lol!


Well, whoever wants me to lead cultivation has to trust me to teach n share genuine stuff lol

I have not agree to anything though. :)

Guru will never personally teach at the school too!

Does anyone still think Guru needs to teach me physically?
Hahaha!

Isn't Guru teaching us all ASTRALLY whenever we need to learn and sincere to learn?

hahaha!

TITLES AGAIN!!!
Seems its getting to be so cheap and going for "2 a penny" !!!

The school is named: 佛学院 = Buddhist Studies Institute.

Well, if they impart genuine Buddhist philosophies or Buddha Dharma, and employ these knowledge to Tantric Cultivation, then the ones that graduated should really be able to do their parts in Propagating Buddha Dharma & employing their knowledge to practice Tantric ways to enhance their tasks of Succoring all beings, agree? 

The one that claimed to be from Singapore is actually from Brunei! :) 
Local temples not too welcoming towards her.
Also she has not yet establish a base and pool of followers too! 
Her registered location is borrowed from our neighbor as well! 
Hahaha! 

Graduates of the Buddhist Studies Institute, looks like needs to cultivate Resource Path well before hand!! 
Aspirants of Titles in a Buddhist society should also not be encouraged, agree? 

O! Guru also talks much about those that go for Name, Status, Power, Wealth....
Just wonder how much those listening TRULY ABSORBED! 
HAHAHA! 


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef






No comments:

Post a Comment