Saturday, June 16, 2012

[16-06-2012] What An Auspicious Day!


Case 1:-
Dear Fa Shi,
Let me share this with you, ok? :)

As I went to the court today, the other party attorney tried to put me onto an agreement for many times where I have to share how much assets I had. 
Plus, he tried to push me onto paying 80% higher than it supposed to. (Interest and plus court fee).

As I showed him that I had this agreement from his client to pay an original amount, he was trying to press me onto writing the asset again. I told him “NO”. He told me to talk in a bit outside of the courtroom.

I waited for two hours and chanted (relax) the Guru Mantra as it is part of my daily habit. As soon as both me and the plaintiff Attorney talked outside of the courtroom, he read the letter again and he knew that he had to dismiss the case and put on the continuity.

When we went to judge, I was just smiling and laughing and I don’t know why. The plaintiff attorney told me that he was surprised that I am ahead of everybody on this case. Then, case will dismissed once I complete the whole issue without going to court in July.

One more thing… As I chant the mantra, I could feel the heart chakra
is on. I am really speechless about GM. I am really in tear of joy.

Fa Shi, I am a little sad. Why it took me 15 years to get back to GM.
I wasted 15 years of my life to live in pain.

LC: don't be. all that matters is you are home!


Case 2:-
LC: 我今天凌晨见到你, 还教你身外化身, 哈哈哈!
[This morning I saw you, and taught you how to project an illusory body out from your physical body, Hahaha!]

HL: Ya, it is a good dream, maybe I will learn soon. Haha, fashi now miss me. I am so happy.


LC: It is not a dream! I am awake, reading blog n chatting with Helen on Facebook. Then suddenly I am in lipo bldg. hahaha


HL: Oh it is amazing.


Fa shi talking the chanting mantra, when I chant more and more xin zuo I can feel Guru give me endless energy inside my body. very amazing.


LC: Yes. U chant more, u hv more blessing. I didn’t bluff you all.


HL: mummmm, when I feel it, prove it is true what fa shi said


LC: Hehe! You are good n listen to me. Others said I bluff.


HL: because they did not feel it.


LC: last year, 1 day before pure karma altar initialising, guru also suddenly bring me go lipo n see the altar. I am at home in front of my computer.


Dear all, both the above feels “charged” when chanting Guru’s mantra!
Wow! How amazing!!!

Case 3, coming up!
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 12 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment