Monday, July 25, 2011

25-7-2011 GM's Dharma Speech 23-7-2011



GM talks about being on the Moon again.
This time it is very clear already.

I remember on 13-2-2011 at Xiang Hua LZS, Taichung, Taiwan, someone kept at me in front of many fellow lamas & students: you must abide by the Doctrines!

I answered: GM said [Sydney Oct 2010] when you are on the Moon & the only one there, there's no Dharma, therefore No Doctrine.

He said: You are in sentient world & must abide.

Me: I choose to be on the Moon, You can remain in Sentient world if you choose to do so.

He still continue to launch verbal missiles in my direction & I smile & walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When a person is ignorant & extremely attached to something which he really has no knowledge of, I feel that we should walk away & await a better opportunity to help them.

It will embarrassed him much if I were to explain what I mean by choosing to stay on the Moon, do you agree?

With his mentality & ego, he will make me an eternal enemy & target all kinds of missiles my way.

It is always prudent to learn from GM & do not "return fire". Haha!

Words can't harm one if ONE HAS NO EGO TO UPKEEP.

Like in Four Fold Embodiments: we have to especially thank those that are not good to us or seek ways to hurt us. In doing so, we learn how to let go; how to seek reasons to change for the better so that they will like us eventually, ...............

Cultivating also enable us to ultimately release ourselves from the reincarnation cycle of the 6-realms & enable us to control our own destiny of life & death.

We can merge into the Universe & be as one with all universal beings, where all is one & one is all.
There's no differentiation; discrimination; ....................

GM said: our hearts must be open wide like the sea, which can accommodate many.

Cultivators also should heed Buddha's teachings to not make any one unhappy or dictate to others or try to control others or boost self by stepping on others......

Listen carefully to GM & you will not drop off the Boddhi Path.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma Vihara
True Buddha School





No comments:

Post a Comment