Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

最尊貴的念頭(二) The Most Precious Thought [2]




蓮生活佛 > 師尊開示 > 虹光大成就 > 最尊貴的念頭(二)
1998/04/03
http://tbsn.org/chinese3/news.php?cid=29&csid=34&id=702


  ……也算是一個正念,但是佛陀曾經講過,最尊貴的一個念頭,就是要念死。
念死常常把死,當成你的一個念頭,是最尊貴的。
From previous article, Buddha said that the most precious thought is [Think of Death].
Thus making Death a common and frequent thought.

  那麼往好的想,跟念死又有什麼差別呢?
Thinking from the positive aspect, what is the difference with Thinking of Death?
其實念死的意思,事實上也是往好的想。
Actually Positive Thinking and Thinking of Death is the same.


  因為你要常常念死,你心才能夠平,才能夠平你自己的心。
Because when you frequently think of death, your heart then can be level or settle enough or settle your heart down.

你在這個世界上,好像你起爭執的心,那種貪心,或者起憤怒、生氣的這個心,起無明的這個心,大部分都是因為沒有念死的原故。
Your being in this world, the heart or mindset arising like dispute, greed, aversion, anger, ignorant, mainly due to Never think of death.

  假如你念了死,常常想這個「死」字,那麼你心才能夠平。心平,何勞守戒?
If you think of death already, frequently think of this word, [Death], then your heart will be settle enough. When Heart is settled, what need to observe or abide Disciplines?

  心只要能夠平,就等於是在守戒了,這個是我們可以意會出來的。
As long as Heart is settled enough, it is equivalent to abiding disciplines, we can figure this one out.

  所以我們真正的行者要念無常,無常是什麼呢?
So, true cultivators like us should think of Impermanence, what is Impermanence?

無常就是真理,就是佛陀釋迦牟尼佛發現的第一個真理,就是無常。
Impermanence is the Elemental Truth, that Buddha discovered as the First Truth.

  在這世界上,沒有一樣東西不變化的,都是在變化之中,這個就是無常。
In the world, nothing remain unchanged, all will change, this is Impermanence.

  那麼無常的至理,到最後是什麼呢?
Then what is the final meaning of Impermanence?

就是在行者的念頭,是一個「死」字。
That is cultivator's mindset of the word [Death].

  那麼「死」到最後的一個真理是什麼呢?
What is the final truth of [Death]?

就是一個「空」字。
It is the word [ Void/Emptiness].

  其實念死,不是不好,念死是反而好的。
Actually  thinking of death is not really no good, on the other hand it is good.

  今天我們行者在做什麼事情?
What are cultivators doing today?

我們行者是在為「死」而做準備的。
We cultivators have to prepare for [Death].

那一刻到來的時候,你要把自己的轉識成智。
When the moment arrives, you need to transform consciousness to wisdom.

把你的意識,變成最光明的智慧。
Transform your consciousness to wisdom's brightest light.

  每一個人活在這世界上,都是同歸於一個字的。
All beings living in this world will all return to one word.

你常常想念這個字,就是在為這個字做準備。
You frequently think of this word, and prepare for this word.

  你那個時候,要一心不亂,要有智慧,由智慧產生光明。
At that time, you will be [a heart that can't be affected into chaos], will have wisdom, from wisdom develop brightness.

常常這樣子想的話,你心裡上不會起波動,不會有貪念,你有的只是正念而已。
Frequently thinking this way, your heart will never have turbulence, never have thoughts of greed, you will only have Right Thought.

  我們精進修行,是為了得光明、得智慧,去證明宇宙的這個空性。
We cultivate with diligence for Brightness, wisdom, to affirm the universal nature of Void.

把自己的意識,轉成智慧的光明。
Transforming consciousness to Wisdom's brightness.

  所以行者不可以有貪念,不可以有瞋念,不可以有愚痴。
Therefore, cultivator should not have thoughts of Greed, Aversion, Ignorance.

  那你知道了不可以有這三毒的念頭,如何才能夠不可以有三毒的念頭呢?
You know that you can't have these 3 poisonous thoughts, then how not to have them?

就是要念死,你這個貪念就不會產生。
You have to think of Death, then Greedy thought will not arise.

就覺得世間上的事情,都是很平常。
Then you will perceive all worldly matters as ordinary or common place.

  你以平常心,來看這個世間上的一切眾生種種變化的時候,你會產生一種清淨的感覺、覺受。你的心就可以很寧靜、很平和,這就是修行的一個真正的心。
You use this ordinary or common place mindset, when you see all worldly matters of all beings changing, you will develop a feeling of purity. You Heart will be very tranquil, peaceful, this is a True Heart of cultivation.

  今天壁珍法師談「修行人的念」,到最後,就是「真佛經」裡面所提到的「以無念為正覺佛寶」。
Today, Bi Zhen fashi talks about [Thoughts of a Cultivator], and the end bringing up a statement from True Buddha Sutra: [With No Thought as the True Realised Buddha's Gem] or [In cultivation, the key to realising the Buddha Jewel Sambodhi is a quiescent mind].

  念至無念,從有念到無念,他的真性光明,就會產生出來。在無念的時候,他的光明就會顯現。
Thought to No Thought, his true nature of Brightness will be developed. At the time of No thought, his brightness will appear.

  那你以這個,從這個無念得到的光明之中,再去發菩提心。
From within this No Thought Brightness to Boddhicitta vow.

你發菩提心的時候,你就是一個菩薩。無念就是佛,發菩提心就是菩薩。
When you do Vow of Boddhicitta, you are a Boddhisattva. No thought is Buddha, Vow of Boddhicitta is Boddhisattva.

  以無為而為的菩提心,去行一切義(音譯),去度化眾生,去六度萬行,就是菩薩。
Boddhicitta with No Motivation and Motivate, to execute all Meaning, to succour sentient beings, to execute the 6 paramitas, then is Boddhisattva.

  我們歡迎從南部高雄(台灣)來的同門,歡迎他們(眾鼓掌)。

  明天星期六,晚上也有同修。禮拜天早上,是你們求的護摩,在「彩虹山莊」。
早上幾點?禮拜天早上十點。

  那麼下午有一個儀式,星期二你們還在嗎?星期二在。

  那麼星期二是幾點?

  上午九點也有一個儀式,在「彩虹山莊」,謝謝你們趕來!

  嗡嘛呢唄咪吽
Om Mani Pad Me Hom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hahaha!

Dear all,
真佛經」裡面所提到的「以無念為正覺佛寶」。
 a statement from True Buddha Sutra: [With No Thought as the True Realised Buddha's Gem] or [In cultivation, the key to realising the Buddha Jewel Sambodhi is a quiescent mind].

See how important is this statement!

As per GM, this is an enlightening statement!

Assignment [2] is actually a revelation of How Close or Far you are from True Realisation or Enlightenment!

If you want to gauge how close or far you are from Enlightenment, Assignment [2], is your choice.

Hahaha!

Realised how helpful are the Assignments [1]; [2]; & [3], now?

All examining One's fundamentals or basics to the Ultimate Nirvana, agree?

Did you get angry at me when you can't give 'answers' or comments effectively or to the point?

No need for anger at me or even yourself, just be diligent and go arm yourself with relevant fundamentals please! :)

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Related Posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment