Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23-8-2011 你的心魔


23-8-2011 Your Heart's Demon 你的心魔
Morning Fa-shi, 
法师早,
Sorry to bother you again, I got a question to ask. 
不好意识又麻烦你,想问一个问题。

One of my customer had bought the Niche as the suite room was not yet ready so her mother ashes is temporarily place at our "Ji-Ling" room.
我的一个顾客买了厢房灵位, 因厢房还没装修好,她母亲的骨灰暂时摆放在本庄的[祭灵]房。

Now we will help her to place the ashes into the niche in next month, her sister who is in pregnant want to flight back from ...... to see it.
我们下个月将把骨灰埯请入预定的厢房灵位安放。 她有一个怀孕的妹妹欲从外国飞回来观礼。

Shall we let her to see the process or ask her to wait and rest at a side, after everything done then let her to pray? 
我们可以让她这样做吗? 或是让她在一旁休息等候, 入位后才让她祭拜?

Thanks & best regards, 
谢谢 和 祝福
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did they ask this question?
她们为何如此问?

They are afraid of something Bad happening. 
她们害怕不祥的事情发生。

As long as they have this thought, then not good to let her be there.
当她们有这个念头时,就不宜让怀孕的妹妹观礼。

Our Heart or Mind has a demon that make us think all kinds of thoughts & create scenes causing fear.
我们的心或意志有魔就会想象许许多多的念头,也会化现恐怖的景象。

This is the Demon in our hearts. 
这是我们心中之魔。

Cultivating Yogi overcomes this demon & uncovers the Buddha residing within.
修行者能超越这个魔而揭开心里安住的佛。


The deceased in question is their parent: would a parent harm their own offspring?
往生者是她们的家长:试问家长会伤害自己的孩子吗?

The pregnant lady's problem is not her mom's spirit but those hanging around loosely in & around the place. 
孕妇的问题不是她母亲的灵, 而是周围的灵众。


If there are some who has past karmic negatives with her, then she will be affected.
如有与她有因缘果报的灵,她会受影响。

This applies to anywhere she goes. 
无论她在那里都会如此。


Karmic forces "ripen" anywhere at anytime, that's why we have to ensure we do not create any Negatives. 
因缘‘成熟’是任何地方在任何时间, 所以我们要确保我们不要造负面的业。

Therefore, we in TBS are lucky to have Dharma Protectors protecting us all the time & GM ensuring we are OK whenever we need help & chant GM's mantra to ask for help.
因此, 我们真佛宗的同门很辛运有金刚护法昼夜不休的保护我们。 还有师尊确保我们安然无恙。需要时,只要念师尊心咒求救就可以了。

your questions are considered as private consultation. 
你的问题属于私人项目。

just answer you this time only 
这次且回答你


I put up a price tag on these consultation, so people don't keep asking me for fun after asking others.
对于这些私人项目, 我会收费。避免群众问了别人又来问我。


I only answer questions on cultivation, any others, please tell the relevant party to consult me or other fashi/priest & pay consultation accordingly.
我只回答修法的问题, 其外, 请交待问事者直接找我或别的法师/神父并缴交相关费用。

Haha! 
哈哈!


Cheers 
Lotuschef
~~~~~~~~~

There are alternatives like getting a Talisman for protection but the person concern must have Charitable mindset so that we can help them neutralize Karmic Negatives.
还有别的管道如[护身符] 等, 但此人必须有善心, 那我们可以帮他化解负面因果。

I don't issue Talisman for protection if the person not willing to help themselves by doing good and sincerely wants to say sorry.
我个人不会对于毫无诚意和无自救心的人写护身符。


Money won't buy you protection where I am concern.
在我来讲, 金钱不能买到保护。



Don't come to consult me if you are not sincere.
若你无诚心, 请不要来找我。


Amituofo 阿弥陀佛
Lotuschef 莲厨
Pure Karma 净业

No comments:

Post a Comment